- 29-10-2021: Book an Appointment to view The Watergardens at Canberra Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 29-10-2021: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 01-07-2021: Download and view The Watergardens at Canberra Elevation Chart.
- 01-07-2021: Download and view The Watergardens at Canberra Site Plan.
- 01-07-2021: Download and view Artist Impressions of The Watergardens at Canberra Gallery
- 23-05-2021: The expected sales launch for The Watergardens at Canberra condo Singapore is Q3 2021.
- 08-04-2021: Download and view the The Watergardens at Canberra E-Brochure. (coming soon)
- 06-09-2020: Read more: URA launches two adjacent Canberra Drive residential sites for tender
- 02-09-2020: Read more: Sembawang URA Master Plan
- 02-09-2020: Read more: Yishun URA Master Plan.
Book Your Showflat Viewing Slot Here Now.
Viewing Is Strictly By Appointment Only. (One Day Advance Booking Required Due To Covid Safety Management Measures)
Book Your Showflat Viewing Slot Here Now.
The Watergardens at Canberra 沁水轩 at Canberra Drive will be developed by leading trio developers UOL limited, UIC Limited and Kheng Leong. The Group successfully secured Canberra’s prime site in Canberra Link/Sembawang Road via a government land sales plot A (GLS) bidding from URA at S$129 million.
UOL Group Limited is one of Singapore’s leading public-listed property companies with a total assets of about $20 billion. With a track record of more than 50 years, UOL strongly believes in delivering product excellence and quality service in all our business venture.
UIC Limited, a 50% owned subsidiary of UOL Group, is a leading real estate company listed since 1971. UIC’s diversified portfolio comprises commercial investment properties, residential development properties, hotels and IT services.
UIC acquired Singapore Land Limited (now known as Singland Properties Limited) in 1990 and expanded its portfolio of prime commercial assets which currently includes 2.5 million square feet of office space and 1 million square feet of retail space in Singapore.
The Company also owns several overseas investment assets in China and the United Kingdom.
Kheng Leong Pte Ltd is incorporated in 1949. It began operations as an international commodity and spice trading company.
Over the years, the company has kept pace with the changing business landscape and has evolved as an investment group with interests in property development and real estate investment.
Going forward, the Group will continue to build on its strengths through synergies and leverage on competencies to realise growth potential and maximise investment returns.
The Watergardens at Canberra pricing has not been released and is expected to preview in July 2021.
More information can also be found at The Watergardens at Canberra Project Details.
It is ideally surrounded by 2 Integrated Transport Hubs and 1 Integrated Hub where you get the best of both world in convenience and tranquility, yet without the crowds below you.
Commuting to town will take only 30 minutes train’s ride to Orchard MRT Station and 40 minutes to Central Business District (CBD).
If you drive, Watergardens at Canberra is just a short distance to the North-South Corridor that brings you to the city under 30 minutes as it is linked to the SLE, PIE and ECP, and highly accessible via the nearby Gambas Avenue.
There will be Bukit Canberra which is a 12 hectare one-stop community hub featuring both outdoor and indoor swimming pool along with Singapore largest ActiveSG gym, polyclinic, hawker centre and huge communal green spaces will just be opposite The Watergardens at Canberra.
One MRT station away is the popular largest Northpoint City shopping mall in the North that houses more than 100 dining outlets, a movie theater and popular core tenants such as Cold Storage, Anytime Fitness and UNIQLO among many others.
Sun Plaza, which is another heartland shopping mall is sufficiently equipped with a supermarket, F&B establishments .
Sembawang Public Library is conveniently located next to Sembawang MRT, which is just minutes away from Watergardens at Canberra.
The Watergardens is situated right in the heart of Canberra and enjoys great connectivity to any part of Singapore.
Are you keen to book a The Watergardens at Canberra Showflat appointment ?
Please kindly register via our The Watergardens at Canberra website or you may call our sales hotline at +65 6100 6768 before heading down to our show flat with one day advance notice required due to Safety Management Measures during this period.
Watergardens showflat will be periodically closed for thorough sanitizing and regular showroom maintenance. It will also not be available to the walk in visitors should developers have ongoing private events.
Hence, all visitors are strongly encouraged to secure a showflat appointment with at least one day prior notice before heading down to the showroom to avoid any disappointment.
Keen buyers who had booked a showflat appointment with us via this official website, you can be assured that our representatives will be contacting you via your mobile phone within two hours, or the following day if it is after the official showflat opening hours.
You are assured of enjoying the best possible Direct Developer Price with no commission payable by all interested parties.
If you require a reservation of unit before your viewing appointment, it will be strictly held for a maximum reservation period of maximum 2 hours.
Do note that the reservation of unit will be subjected to developer prior’s approval.
All our stated prices here in this official developer portal are subject to changes without any further.
Canberra is no stranger to many. It is within Sembawang district which has a lot of upcoming exciting developments that will lure many to call it their home. The Watergardens at Canberra is located at the heart of Canberra, right in the center of 2 MRT stations namely Sembawang MRT (NS11) and Canberra MRT station (NS21), which is only a short 5 minutes stroll to both stations.
This new private residential development will be highly accessible by the North-South Corridor which links to major expressway such as SLE, ECP and PIE. For residents that work in town area or Central Business District (CBD), it only takes 30 minutes to reach by train.
For a day of retail therapy, Watergardens at Canberra is only a MRT stop or 3 bus stops to Yishun central where the largest shopping mall in the north area Northpoint City is located. Sembawang Shopping Centre and Sun Plaza is also conveniently located within walking distance where daily groceries needs, fashion wear and F&B can be found. There is also an upcoming Canberra Plaza which will surely spoil the residents residing within that vicinity.
For fresh grocery and local hawker food fare, Chong Pang Market is one of the popular options available. Sembawang Mart is also a good alternative to the residents who are searching for wet market.
Watergardens at Canberra 沁水轩 is also superbly located in close proximity to the upcoming massive 12 hectare land of integrated sports hub Bukit Canberra where you can find wide array of amenities such as indoor and outdoor sports hall, Singapore largest ActiveSg Gym and Fitness studios, Swimming Complex, Hawker Centre, Polyclinic and Fruit Farm among many others.
Hip themed coffee cafes, dessert bars and drinking bistros will draw every second of your attention within the vicinity. If you are one who prefers to relax and chill outdoors, there are Sembawang Park and Punggol settlement for you if you enjoy surrounded by lots of green with F&B as well.
For parents searching for schools, Watergardens at Canberra is within close radius to Sembawang Primary & Secondary School, Wellington Primary School, Canberra Primary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Primary & Secondary School, Yishun Primary School, Yishun Town Secondary School, Northland Secondary School as well as international schools like Sir Manasseh Meyer International School and GEMS International.
If you are looking for unrivaled location with great connectivity and vibrant lifestyles in the heart of Canberra, then Watergardens at Canberra is the perfect development for you.
Why The Watergardens at Canberra 沁水轩?
- Watergardens at Canberra 沁水轩 is the One and only major full facilities condo launch since Symphony Suites in Yishun.
- Over 296,000sqft of land.
- 5 minutes walk (450m) Canberra MRT Station and new Canberra Plaza.
- High Accessibility to Major Expressway such as SLE, BKE, CTE and Upcoming North-South Corridor.
- Located next to Park Connector.
- Nestled in the landed enclave of Sembawang Springs Estate.
- Low density of only 448 units, 16 blocks of 5 Storey with 1 Childcare centre. (Project Details)
- Stone’s throw to the new Bukit Canberra which is a 12-hectare Canberra Integrated Hub with indoor and outdoor facilities including Singapore largest ActiveSg Gym and Fitness studios, fruit farms, 4 swimming pools, polyclinic, hawker centre and many more.(Amenities)
- Surrounded by 2 integrated Transport Hubs – Yishun & Woodlands. 1 Integrated Hub – Bukit Canberra
- Retail therapy at the Sun Plaza, Sembawang Shopping Centre and Northpoint.
- Shop for groceries at 24 hours Sheng Siong and NTUC Fairprice Supermarkets just short skip away.
- Proximity to Sembawang Park and Punggol settlement for you if you enjoy being surrounded by lots of green with hip cafes and bistros as well.
- Established education institutions like Sembawang Primary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School and Republic Polytechnic near the condo.
- Close to Sembawang Beach and the upcoming rejuvenation of Sembawang Shipyard area into a lifestyle commercial hub.
- 5 minute drive to the upcoming 126-hectare Eco-Tourism Hub consisting of Rainforest Parks, new Bird Park and Singapore’s first Banyan Tree Resort comprising of 388 rooms.(Amenities)
- Tranquil and luscious landed environment to rest and recharge when you come home.
- Near massive new developments to ensure that your new property investment value is not only well protected but greatly enhanced.
- Built by reputable developers UOL, UIC and Kheng Leong with high quality and expansive portfolio in Singapore.
Above all, The Watergardens condo will enjoy the first mover advantage in this up and coming Canberra condo in District 27 under Sembawang URA Master Plan. This is one of Singapore’s dynamic housing estate that will benefit from the massive transformation slated to be completed by 2023.
If you are looking for a new condo with attractive entry prices yet unrivaled location with great connectivity and vibrant lifestyles in the heart of Canberra, look no further. The Watergardens at Canberra is the perfect development for you.
You can register your interests here with us now to view The Watergardens showflat preview soon or simply call us at 6100-6768.
Book An Appointment to view Watergardens at Canberra 沁水轩 ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Direct Developer Price.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Watergardens at Canberra Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.